Ultimate Shake (formerly Power Cleanse) 30 Srv Powder Pineapple Coconut
Ultimate Shake is a unique formulation that supports detoxification and can be used as part of a liver-cleanse protocol. With 15-18 grams of protein per scoop, Ultimate Shake makes a filling snack, or alternatively as a replacement or addition to a small meal. Ultimate Shake features pea, rice, and pumpkin as its protein source. These vegetable protein sources provide amino acids required by the body for people who are vegetarians, have food allergies or sensitivities, or who are looking for a hypoallergenic meal replacement. These essential amino acids must be obtained through diet; the human body does not synthesize them.
This formula contains a macronutrient matrix, a matrix of key vitamins and minerals, and a detoxification matrix. We are regularly exposed to a multitude of chemicals which may have damaging effects on our health. When functioning optimally, the body can neutralize the negative impact of many of these harmful agents. A detoxification protocol can assist your body with mobilizing and excreting toxins. Ultimate Shake may be used as part of the ‘cleansing’ process.
The liver is the primary organ responsible for modifying toxins so that they can be excreted from the body. This occurs in a 2-step process called Phase 1 and Phase 2 detoxification, in which fat-soluble substances are modified to water soluble for easier elimination by the kidneys into the urine, and out of the body. Ultimate Shake contains ingredients to enhance both Phase I and Phase II liver detoxification.
Macronutrient Matrix contains 15-18 grams of protein and 18 grams of carbohydrates. The protein is derived from pea, pumpkin, and rice. These are the primary building blocks of the diet and considered macronutrients meaning that you need relatively large amounts of it each day. These nutrients must come from food and they are necessary for disease prevention, growth, and good health. Fiber serves many purposes, including binding toxins in the intestines to aid in detoxification, helping glucose and lipid control, and supporting proper bowel function, regularity, fecal volume, and beneficial intestinal micro flora.
Vitamin and Mineral Matrix contains many micronutrients. These aid in cell growth, fat metabolism, energy generation, and support Phase I liver detox. They support the body and are essential for many of its functions. Vitamins and Minerals can also lower your risk of diseases while building up the immune system.
Biofolate® This unique, high-quality formula contains an active form of folate, which may be helpful in certain cases of anemia. These nutrients are also crucial for proper cell division, nervous system function, and cardiovascular. Biofolate® may improve symptoms of a peripheral arterial disease and intermittent claudication.
TRAACS®by Albion® stands for The Real Amino Acid Chelate System and the mineral amino acid chelate is composed of an amino acid that has two or more donor groups combined with the mineral. This chelation helps nutrients absorb effectively into the bloodstream.
Proprietary Detox Matrix contains many amino acids and features milk thistle, an herb that has been used traditionally for liver health.* Its active constituent, silybin, acts as an antioxidant, and may enhance glutathione levels and normal liver cell regeneration.* The amino acids N-Acetyl Cysteine, L-cysteine, Glutamine, Threonine, Glycine, Lysine, and Taurine are also included. N-Acetyl Cysteine is a derivative of the amino acid cysteine and both act as powerful antioxidants and detoxification promoters.
Serving Size: Pineapple Coconut 1 Scoop (47.8 g)
Servings Per Container: 30 or 14
- Calories 190
- Total Fat 5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Total Carbohydrates 18 g
- Dietary Fiber 4 g
- Total Sugars 4 g
- Includes 3 g Added Sugars
- Protein 15-18 g
- Vitamin A (as Palmitate) 200 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 67 mg
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 16.7 mcg
- Vitamin E (as Succinate) 107.8 mg
- Thiamin (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 1.05 mg
- Riboflavin (as Vitamin B2) 1.33 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 1.3 mg NE
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate Monohydrate) 2.25 mg
- Folate (as Biofolate® (from (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate
- Calcium)) 105 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 3.59 mcg
- Biotin 90 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Panothenate) 2.1 mg
- Calcium(as Calcium Citrate,D-Calcium Panothenate,
- Tricalcium Phosphate) 200 mg
- Iron (as Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) 7.4 mg
- Phosphorus (as Phosphorus Chelate,Tricalcium Phosphate) 350 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 283 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 110 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Arginate Chelate (TRAACS™)) 10 mg
- Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate Chelate (TRAACS™)) 10 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 0.87 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 68.4 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate (TRAACS™)) 80 mcg
- Sodium 125 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Glycinate,Potassium Iodide) 160 mg
- L-Glutamine 200 mg
- L-Glycine 200 mg
- Dimethylglcine HCL (DMG HCL) 100 mg
- L-Cysteine HCL 66.7 mg
- L-Taurine 66.7 mg
- L-Threonine 66.7 mg
- Lysine HCl 66.7 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract (80% Silymarin) 66.7 mg
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 66.7 mg
Other Ingredients: Pea Protein Isolate, Oatmeal Flour, Coconut Oil Powder 50%, Raw Cane Sugar, Fibersol, Natural Flavoring, Organic Brown Rice Protein Concentrate , Organic Pumpkin Protein , Stevia.
Contains tree nuts (coconut)
Produced in a facility that also processes milk, soy, peanut, tree nut, wheat, eggs, fish, and shell fish ingredients.
Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz. of water, almond, rice, or coconut milk and ice.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.