Frontier Multivitamin 240 Veg Capsules
Frontier Multivitamin by Nutritional Frontiers is a new, improved, high quality multivitamin-mineral supplement designed for adults. The easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules provide more than 50 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients in bioavailable forms and nutritionally meaningful amounts.
A complete multivitamin provides important antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, an array of B vitamins, easily absorbable calcium and magnesium, as well as a full spectrum of bioavailable, trademarked TRAACS minerals and trace elements, along with choline, a super food ORAC blend, CoQ10, Lutemax, and red beet powder. Supplementing with red beet root was shown in a 2016 study to reduce blood pressure, cholesterol, and the inflammatory marker hsCRP.
Vitamin D has been added to this formula, as research indicates that people do not receive enough of this nutrient due to reduced sun exposure and limited dietary sources. Vitamin D plays many roles in the body and is vital for supporting strong, healthy bones.
Optimal Forms of Nutrients, Vitamin B12, and Folate are included in Frontier Multivitamin. This multivitamin provides Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin. Most multi’s contain cyanocobalamin, a form of B12 which is cheaper and not as well utilized by the body.
Antioxidant Defense is an important component of a superior multi. Glutathione is the master antioxidant that is synthesized inside the body. Selenium, vitamin C and N-Acetyl Cysteine are precursors to glutathione synthesis. Furthermore our new multivitamin contains an antioxidant spectrum of CoQ10, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene, green tea, Lutemax (lutein in its natural ester form), Lycopene, and a high ORAC super food blend.
Citrus bioflavonoids, lemon bioflavonoids, and vitamin C have been included to support the immune system, capillary and connective tissue health.* Bioflavonoids increase the effectiveness of Vitamin C by 50%.
Bone Health vitamins and minerals such as, calcium, magnesium, boron, Vitamin D, and zinc have been included to support bone strength and density.
Cardiac Health is supported by red beet powder, lutein, zeaxanthin, beta carotene, Vitamin E, magnesium, lycopene, potassium, and CoQ10. Specifically, the carotenoids like lutein, beta carotene, zeaxathin, and lycopene reduce reactive oxygen species (ROS) which can help reduce atherosclerosis. For homocysteine management, B6, B12 and folate are added to support methylation and the recycling of homocysteine. Immune system support is provided by Vitamins A, C, B6, E, Folate, and Zinc.
Eye Health support is provided by lutein (as Lutemax), vitamin E, and zeaxanthin, which are well-studied nutrients for ocular function.
Nutritional Frontiers does not use any additives or preservatives like corn starch, talc, crospovidone, hydrogenated oil, food colorings, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, & BHT.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
- Vitamin A (10%) Beta Carotene) 4.5 mg
- Vitamin C Buffered 273 mg< (as Calcium Ascorbate (Non GMO, Non Corn)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg
- Vitamin E 50mg<(as D Alpha Tocopherol Succinate) Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 25 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 12.5 mg
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 47.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 24.75 mg (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate Monohydrate)
- Folate 400 mcg DFE from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, Calcium) Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 300 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 115 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)(21% Ca) 200 mg
- Iodine (as Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum))(1% I) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as TRAACS™ Magnesium Biglycinate Chelate)(10% Mg) 100 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS™ Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) (20% Zn) 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as Albion™ Selenium Glycinate Complex) (1% Se) 50 mcg
- Copper (as TRAACS™ Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) (10% Cu) 1 mg
- Manganese (as TRAACS™ Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)(16% Mn) 2.5 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS™ Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)(2.5% Cr) 50 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS™ Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)(2.5% Mo) 25 mcg
- Potassium (as Albion™ Potassium Glycinate Complex)(18% K) 25 mg
- Choline (as Choline BiTartrate) 6 mg
- Proprietary Superfoods Blend 400 mg
- Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Brocolli Powder (Brassica oleracea) (sprout) Garlic Powder (Allium Sativum) (Bulb) Grape Seed Extract (95% Procyanidolic oligomers) Wheat Grass (Triticum Aestivum) (Grass) Apple Pectin, Celery Seed, Chlorella (ChlorelIa Pyrenoidosa), Papaya Fruit Extract 4:1, Spirulina Citrus Bioflavonoids 50 mg
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 50 mg
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 30 mg
- CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10)(Ubidecarenone) 30 mg
- Citrus Pectin 25 mg
- Green Tea (50% Polyphenols) (Camellia sinensis) 25 mg
- Horseradish Powder 25 mg
- Lemon Bioflavanoid 25 mg
- Red Beet Powder (Beta vulgaris) 25 mg
- Zeaxanthin 25 mg
- Inositol 15 mg
- Bromelain (2000GDU/g) 10 mg
- Lutemax 2020 vegetarian Beadlets 10 mg (25% Lutein, 5% Zeaxanthin) Glutamic Acid Hydrochloride 5 mg
- L-Methionine 3 mg
- Lycopene 5% (Lycopersicon Esculentum) 2.5 mg
- Vanadyl Sulfate (20% Vanadium) 750 mcg
- Boron (as Albion™ Bororganic™ Glycine)(10% B) 150 mcg
Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable stearate, hypromellose, water.
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily with food. For those with average or poor health, take 4 capsules twice daily with food.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.